Terms and Conditions
The term 'SLO Car Free' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The SLO Car Free program has compiled the information in this web-site as a free service to the travelling public to promote clean air in our region. As traveller information is dynamic and subject to change, the program and all our volunteers cannot guarantee the real-time accuracy of the information contained herein. Users are advised to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this website with the original sources of such information. The program and our volunteers do not assume any financial responsibility associated with the use of the information contained in this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by SLO Car Free will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
Car-Free Vacation Packages
The SLO Car Free program does not own or sponsor any of the car-free vacation packages linked to this website. The program cannot guarantee the availability or authenticity of any of the car-free vacation packages linked to this website. Users are advised to verify the availability and eligibility requirements for the car-free vacation packages directly with the original source, sponsoring tourism group or groups of companies. The program and our volunteers do not assume any responsibility whatsoever associated with the use of any car-free vacation packages linked to this website.
Car-Free Maps, Trail Guides and Itineraries
While the SLO Car Free program and other participating agencies have no indication or reason to believe that there are inaccuracies in the maps on the website, the SLO Car Free program cannot guarantee the availability, safety or accuracy of the maps that are linked to or part of this website. Users are advised to verify the accuracy and safety of the maps before using them. In using these maps and guides, users assume any and all liability for the accuracy or inaccuracy of the data set forth on the SLO Car Free Maps and Trail Guides.